Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day Eleven (Video)

Hello everyone, I'm back with Day 11 of the Christmas Card Series of 2016 today and I'm going to be creating a window card, with a small scene inside using some My Favorite Things stamps and dies along with Copic Markers for the colouring.


To begin my card I stamped, coloured and die cut all my images out. I then took the Rectangle Peek A Boo window die from My Favorite Things and die cut that out of the centre of some white cardstock. Once that was die cut I went ahead and stamped my sentiment on top with some black ink, just underneath where the rectangle was die cut, now that piece was finished I could work on my background.


I then took a piece of blue cardstock and adhered a snow bank to it, so when you look through the window on the panel you can see a blue sky with a snow bank. Once that was done I added craft foam to the back of my window piece to give it some dimension. I then went ahead and could adhere my scene together. I went ahead and adhered all my images flat onto the blue background making sure that it's adhered so I can see the images through the window piece. Once they're adhered down I went ahead and added more adhesive to the back of the fun foam and placed it on top, for a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella in the clear over a few of the images.

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow for Day Twelve, I'm gonna be pumping out the rest of the videos I've completed over the next week so I can get as many posted as possible!

- Eloise


2 comments:

  1. I love this card design Eloise, its so clean and simple. A must try...pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! Not usually my style but I like it. :)

      Delete