Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day Fifteen (Video)

Hello everyone! Today I'm back with Day Fifteen of the Christmas Card Series and today's card uses the new Santa's Wonderland stamp set by Neat and Tangled - I love this one for creating scenes, it's so cute!


To begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut all the images. I used the Santa's Wonderland stamp set for all the images and Copic markers for the colouring. Once they were ready I went to work on my background. I used the sentiment from the same set and stamped that on a piece of watercolour paper and used clear heat embossing powder on it. Then I used 3 colours of Distress Ink and blended an ombre blue sky. I then used my favourite technique and flicking some water over top and picking it up with a paper towel. Then I dried it with a heat tool.


I then used the Landscape Trio dies from Mama Elephant and cut some snow hills from Neenah white cardstock. I also used a frame die from the Blueprints 29 set from My Favorite Things to cut the background and snow hills too. I then can adhere my scene together. I adhered down the back snow hill flat onto the card and then the front one popped up on fun foam. I then used liquid adhesive and adhered down the north pole sign along with the pile of snowballs the back snow hill. Then using foam adhesive strategically I adhered down the santa and snowman, so it would be level with the front snow hill. I then popped up the entire panel on some fun foam and adhered it down to a fog card base. To finish up the card I used some Wink of Stella in clear over some of the parts of the images.

The video is linked down below.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr


Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back soon with Day Sixteen.

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment