Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day Thirteen (Video)

Hello everyone! I'm back with Day Thirteen today and I'm going to be using the small Winter Unicorn stamp set from Lawn Fawn along with some Copic Markers for some quick colouring.


To begin my card I stamped out the unicorn from the Winter Unicorn set from Lawn Fawn and coloured it in with a few Copic markers. I then die cut it out using the coordinating dies. I then went ahead and used the Jumbo Banners from My Favorite Things and die cut the banner from some vellum and then used the Fine Trimmings die by Mama Elephant to give the top of the banner some stitching. I then needed something behind the unicorn, since it was a bit plain. I went and used the Pierced Clouds dies by Avery Elle and cut 2 small and 1 large cloud out of some white cardstock, then adhered the clouds onto the vellum and the unicorn over top.


Once I had my scene pretty much done, I went and hid foam adhesive behind the clouds and stuck down the banner to the card base, which is some paper from the Altitude collection from Bo Bunny. I now needed a sentiment, so I pulled the Sprinkled with Joy stamp set out from Lawn Fawn also, and white heat embossed the 'Christmas Wishes' sentiment from there onto some purple cardstock. I then used a banner die from the Blueprint 27 set from My Favorite Things to cut it out. I adhered it to my card with foam tape and for a finishing touch I added some wink of stella in the clear to the unicorn.

The video is linked below.



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this simple card today and I'll be back on Wednesday for Day 14.

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment