Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day Twelve (Video)

Hello everyone! I'm back today with Day Twelve using some Lawn Fawn products - 'Snow Cool' and 'Winter Big Scripty Words', yay!


To begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut all my images, as always. I then went ahead and worked on my background piece. I used a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper and the snow stamp that comes in the Snow Cool set from Lawn Fawn and stamped and clear heat embossed it at the top of my card, I had to stamp it twice because I was doing a horizontal card. Once it was clear heat embossed I used a couple of Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio, to do an ink blended background, in an ombre/gradient effect - looks so awesome! I love these two colours together.


Once the background was done I went ahead and cut two hills from the 'A2 curved die' from Simon Says Stamp and then adhered them to the background too. Once that was done I adhered together my scene using flat and foam adhesive. I wanted the penguins to hold the sentiment "Let it Snow" which I thought was cute. To completely finish the card I went ahead and added some Wink of Stella to the images and that finished up the card for today.

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon with Day Thirteen. 

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment