Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day Seventeen (Video)

Hi everyone, today I'm back with Day Seventeen of my Christmas Card Series 2016. Today I'm using  the Gift Box Cover Up Die by My Favorite Things along with the Elfs and Their Shelfs stamp set from Neat and Tangled. I love this stamp set and loved making this card with it today.


To start off my card as usual I stamped and coloured all the images from the Elfs and Their Shelfs stamp set from Neat and Tangled, I used Copics for the colouring today since I love the clean look you get with them. Once they were coloured I then die cut them all out using the coordinating dies.

Once my images were ready I could start putting the card together. I used some Sea Glass cardstock and the Gift Box Cover Up Die from My Favorite Things and die cut it out of the cardstock using my Big Shot. I then took the same die and cut it from some white cardstock so I could have the stitching on the inner pieces. I then adhered it all to my card base with foam adhesive for the frame and tape adhesive for the inner pieces. I then used foam adhesive on the back of my images and adhered them to the background too. 


For the sentiment I stamped it with some Versafine Onyx Black Ink onto some white cardstock and used the banner die from Blueprint 27 Die Set from My Favorite Things to die cut it out and then added it to the centre of my card with foam tape too. For a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella onto my images and that finished up the card. 

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow for one last video before Christmas! Catch you then.

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment