Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kajcyika Crafts YouTube Hop

Hello everyone! Welcome back and today I have a  special video as I'm participating in Kaya's Video Hop to celebrate her new channel. Kaja creates amazing cards and it's super exciting she's starting to create YouTube videos too!



I'll start with all the details first, you have until the 21st January to leave comments on the videos, to be entered into the four giveaways that are happening. There are 7 different stops on the video hop with four sponsors. The list will be in my description at YouTube on the video and also down below incase that's easier for you.

----------------------------------------------------

Video Hop List:

Eloise - https://www.youtube.com/user/Ellaahrawr - You Are Here!

----------------------------------------------------

Sponsors/Prizes: 

Jess Crafts Digital Stamps - $10 Gift Certificate
Jane’s Doodles - 1 Stamp Set of Winners Choice
Right At Home - $25 Gift Certificate
Krumspring Stamps - 3 Stamp Sets (One Triangle At A Time, Geometry, Shine Bright Like A Diamond)

I think that's all the information you need to know, so let's get onto the card I made.

----------------------------------------------------

I wanted to create a celebration card today since we are celebrating something, so I decided to go with a birthday card. I used a ton of Lawn Fawn today since I had a lot of underwater images to go along with the new "Octopi My Heart" stamp set.


I just used Copic Markers for all the colouring of my images today. All the stamps I used are listed below. I also used all the coordinating dies to cut them all out with ease as well. I used my Kuretake Gansai Watercolours for the background also. Once my background was done I arranged my scene together using all the images I previously cut and coloured.


I used a Pretty Pink Posh oval die set for the scalloped oval and I adhered that on top of the scene. For the sentiment I used the "Crafty Labels" stamp and die set from Mama Elephant and then adhered that on top of a green banner. I adhered everything onto some yellow patterned paper too to finish up my card. 

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by today. 

The next person on the hop is Christy from Christy Gets Crafty. 

Remember to leave comments on the videos to be entered to win the prizes. :)

- Eloise


1 comment:

  1. I'm just now seeing your card. It is so stinkin' cute! Couldn't wait to pin it to my Lawn Fawn board. :)

    ReplyDelete