Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Guest Designer - Your Next Stamp - Cute Gnomies (Video)

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be guesting over on the Your Next Stamp blog and YouTube channel today! I have a fun video making a card with their Cute Gnomies and Cool Tag Banner Sentiments stamp sets and also I'm using some of their fabulous gumdrops as well!



The video is linked below and also check out their blog for more information!



Also, there is a giveaway! Your Next Stamp is also so kindly giving me the Cute Gnomies stamp set to giveaway in todays video. Make sure you leave a comment on my video, to be entered to win. I will draw the winner next week on my blog. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

- Eloise



6 comments:

  1. oh too cute, sweet little old knomes!!! Love it....so bright and popped out, I love the oxide ink background too!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the smooshed background. Thanks for sharing which markers you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card. I have YET to try ink smooshing! I don't know why I never think to try it, I always like the look whenever anyone does it! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete