Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh March 2017 Product Release Blog Hop (Video)


Hello everyone, welcome to the March 2017 Product Release Blog Hop hosted by Pretty Pink Posh! I'm super excited to be joining in on the fun today with all these other amazing designers. 

The blog hop is two days long and there is 25 different designers helping celebrate this product release, which is absolutely amazing!

Also with this release, there is a free gift with orders over $80, so be sure to check that out also!


----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are four $25 gift certificates up for grabs (2 winners each day) and all you have to do is leave a comment on the blogs to be entered to win. Comments must be left by 11:59PM PST time on the 17th March 2017 and then the winners will be announced on the Pretty Pink Posh blog!

Okay, so now onto the hop!

You should have made your way here from the amazing Amy Yang's blog. 

Full Blog Hop List:

Eloise Blue - You Are Here!
Wanda Guess

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now we've got all through the details of the hop, let's move onto the card I made.

I used the new Easter Friends, Stitched Notes Dies and Scalloped Square Tag Dies and Fresh Garden Sequin Mixes (4mm6mm) to create my projects today.



To begin my card today I stamped out all the images I wanted to use from the Easter Wishes stamp set on some white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then used various Copic Markers to colour in my images. Aren't these images just the cutest?! Anyway, for my colour inspiration today I used the Fresh Garden Mix and pulled the colours out of that to use on my card today. Once I had finished colouring I used the coordinating dies to cut out all my images.

Once they were cut I could move onto my background. I'm using five colours of Distress Ink for the background today, again picking colours from the same sequin mix. I used Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron and water-coloured a line of each onto a piece of watercolour cardstock cut with the rectangle die from Stitched Notes.

Once I was happy with how my lines looked and they were vibrant enough I heat set them with my heat tool. I then flicked some water droplets on top and picked it up with a paper towel to give that water splotch effect and then dried it once more. 



For my sentiment I stamped the 'Happy Easter' sentiment from the same stamp set with some black ink in the top left hand corner. I used my MISTI to help stamp it twice to get a nice black impression. Once my panel was done I could adhere my images. I used some foam tape to adhere them all together at the bottom of my card. 

For my card base, I was tossing up which colour of cardstock to use. I couldn't decide between the two colours so I used them both. This is a trick I use all the time and it gives the card something extra I think. Before adhering the two colours together I ran them through an embossing folder from WRMK called Quilted. I love the extra texture it gives! I then adhered the blue piece onto my card base and then the green piece that I cut at a diagonal on top. I then used a piece of fun foam behind the main panel and adhered it on top to finish it up. For a last finishing touch I pulled the same Fresh Garden Sequin Mix and adhered a few on top of their coordinating colours on the background. 



I really wanted to make a shaker tag from the new Scalloped Square Tags as well. So I die cut two of the largest tags out of white cardstock. Then I die cut a square out of one of them in the centre. I adhered acetate behind the one with the window cut out of and added two layers of foam tape around it. I picked out the Fresh Garden Sequin Mix once more and added some 4mm and 6mm inside and then used the Daffodil Seed Beeds to add some inside too for the noise of a shaker. Once my tag was filled I removed the foam tape and added the solid die cut tag on top.

I had a couple of left over images from before so I added them on top of the acetate with foam tape also. I used my hole punch to punch a hole at the top of the tag and threaded some ribbon through. I then used some old twine from Pretty Pink Posh also and tied a bow to hold my ribbon on and that finished up both my card and tag today. 

I hope you enjoyed and there is a video that goes along with todays post, too! The link is below as well as the video.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to check out the new release, leave a comment and the next person to visit on the hop is the amazing Nichol Spohr!

- Eloise

--------------------------------------------------------------

New Pretty Pink Posh Products:


Other Items Used:

95 comments:

  1. Love the card/tax and the video was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the your colors! The fresh garden mix is perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love the background. Your shaker tag is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is just darling! Love the cute stamp set!!The tags are super sweet! They are my favorite!!love the Fresh Garden Sequins Mix.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the colors are so vibrant! I love it, makes the cards and tag just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make coloring look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your watercolor background on your darling card and your tag is really cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colorful projects made me smile :) The fresh garden mix is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card and the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love that watercolor background and the pretty shaker tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elose, these are too darned CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute shaker tag. Love it. Thanks for the video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The background is awesome! I would have never thought to do stripes. I'm a beginner so I love that you have a process video.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful projects. I love the watercolor with the Easter stamps on top.TFS Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the use of the colored stripes behind
    the kids.
    the shaker is darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colourful stripes behind these cute images. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your water colored background on the first card

    ReplyDelete
  18. brilliant water coloring that would work for so many different cards...love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these! Fabulous colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card and love your tag...really really cute projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card and tag!
    Love that bright background!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet card. Love the background. Wonderful shaker tag. That tag die is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome projects. I like the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet card, really loving the shaker tag!! Thank you for joining the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet card and cute shaker tag Eloise!!!! Please check out my blog as I host always anything goes challenges every Friday! Would love for you to join us!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card Ella, but your shaker tag really got me!! :) So fun and such delightful spring colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your projects, all the fabulous springy colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both of your Easter projects are so sweet! Great new products from PPP!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sharing these lovely projects with us. Love the tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute cards Eloise. Thanks for sharing your ideas and inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cute card with a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I absolutely love those shaker tags.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable Card and fun tag. I enjoyed your video so much!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awww!!!! I'm in love for these sweet and cutie creations!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really love that first card! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the window card dies. Cute scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh the possibilities with the new stamps and dies - love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the watercolor background on the Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your creations using the new stamps and dies from Pretty Pink Posh :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Adorable! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  42. The cute cards just keep coming. Lovin" it!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Simply adore the little people stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  44. So sweet and precious! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love both your projects. The water colored stripes on your card background are perfect. Shaker Tags are a favorite of mine and yours is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  46. So adorable!! The shaker tag is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Adorable card and shaker tag, I enjoyed your video also.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the wash in the background of your Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your card and shaker tag are making me want spring AND these new PPP products!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love your card and tag! So pretty and thank you for the video! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Your card is so colorful and your tags delightful. Thanks for sharing your creativity with this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautifully done! Love your card and tag and enjoyed your video too!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent. Tags are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Cute kids and I like the colorful background. cute shaker tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love your amazing cards & tags! I always get so much inspiration from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am falling in love with those cute little images. So cute and your card and shaker tag is sweet. Love the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the bold and bright colors!! Thank you for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Sweet card and shaker tag! Beautiful coloring and details! Love the new stamps and dies... awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the watercolor background in your card, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Cuteness overload alert!!! I can't even, this is just so adorable, i can't stop staring :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great card and tag, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Really cute card...love the colorful watercolor background you created! Love the tags too...I think I want that die!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the two-tone embossed backing! It's the perfect way to not have to decide! Thanks. (I need to pull out my embossing folders for some play time!)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Such cute projects!! I love shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Your card is so colorful; perfect for Easter!! I love your shaker window project as well.

    ReplyDelete
  66. That bunny shaker is so cute I could just squeal! LOVE the colors and the design! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the background on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm in love with your shaker tag. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  69. As always love your colors and your scheme with the card & tag

    ReplyDelete
  70. beautiful cards and shaker tag! I love the colors ! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love what you did with the arter colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Adorable card and tag! Such a cute Easter stamp set...and I love the shaker tag for a treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Too adorable! I love the watercolors and the shaker card! So glad I found you on this blog! new follower and subscriber on youtube for sure! You are very talented! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I love the watercolor background! The colors you picked are perfect, and the stamps are the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Love that background on the card! Fun, color and bright! Super cute samples!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love your colors! Cute cards and great release!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Nice Job, Eloise! Great coloring and I love the shaker tag. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing with us and for participating in this fun hop and giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful card and tag! I love shaker cards and shaker tags. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Such a sweet card and tag! I love the bright colors on the card's background. And the bunny on the tag is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  80. so sweet! love the watercolor bg!

    ReplyDelete