Friday, March 3, 2017

Thanks (Video)

Hello everyone. Today I'm back with another video and today I'm using the Spring Flowers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp along with some Peerless Watercolours. 


To begin my card I stamped out all my flowers onto some Tim Holtz Watercolour Cardstock with Versamark ink and white heat embossed my images. I then used my water brush along with my Peerless Watercolours and coloured in all my flowers. Once they were coloured and dried I used the coordinating dies to cut them all out.


Once all my images were cut I used a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to ink blend the corner of my card base. Then I could adhere all my flowers and leaves into the corner to create an arrangement.

For my sentiment I used the Scripty Thanks from Lawn Fawn and die cut it out of white cardstock, then adhered it flat onto my flowers. For a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella in clear and that finished up my card.

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back soon!

- Eloise


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Eloise. Your talent is awesome!

    ReplyDelete