Sunday, April 30, 2017

Thanks (Video)

Hi everyone, today I have another quick card for you all featuring the Watercolored Anemones stamp set from WPlus9 along with Altenew Inks and also a die from Mama Elephant. 


To begin my card I first pulled a piece of white cardstock and placed all my images that I wanted to use from the Watercolored Anemones stamp set. I then pulled various colours of Altenew Inks and stamped down all my images over my white cardstock. I definently didn't get any of the layers layered up correctly, but they still look like flowers so I was happy with it. Once all my stamping was done I set it off to the side and worked on my sentiment. 

I pulled out the Thanks die from Mama Elephant and first pulled out a piece of pink cardstock and also some fun foam and added double sided adhesive to the back of each piece. I then ran both through the Big Shot machine and cut them out of each piece. I first adhered my fun foam die cut word to my panel and then adhered my pink cardstock word on top. I kind of manouvered it so it would sit sort of like an arch. Once my sentiment was adhered I cut down my panel so I could have a pink strip showing at the bottom. 


I popped up my panel with more fun foam then added the pink strip at the bottom of my card base first, then adhered the panel on top. For a finishing touch I added some clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh and added some wink of stella onto the sentiment and flowers too. 

I hope you enjoyed my card and below is the video.



Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon with another video. 

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment