Monday, May 1, 2017

Jar Tags with Lawn Fawn (Video)

Hi everyone! Today I have a video showcasing some Jar Tags made with the How You Bean? stamp set from Lawn Fawn along with a ton of other stamp sets, featuring some little critters inside the jars for a fun effect! These are so super cute and you could even use the jar on a card, or make the jar a small card! The possibilities are endless. I decided on tags, but thought these were fun ways to use them, too!



To begin, I first stamped all my jars onto watercolour paper with black ink and then clear heat embossed them. I also stamped two jars on full sticky notes, and cut out the middle so I would have some masks. I then placed the masks over top of my jars and ink blended them all in different ways depending on the stamp sets I was going to be using. I did a galaxy, two water scenes, a fun gradient and an outside ink blended scene, to match my critters. I then set them aside and could continue with my images. 

I stamped out all the images I wanted to use from Out Of This World, Mermaid For You, Octopi My Heart, Meow You Doin? and Year Seven onto some Neenah white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Copic coloured all my images in. Once everything was coloured I die cut them all out and I also die cut the jars, too. I then arranged my images onto my jars and adhered them down.


Once everything was adhered I worked on the back of the jar, to turn them into tags. I cut five more jars out of some more white cardstock and stamped 'To: and From" on the back from the Beary Merry stamp set from Neat and Tangled with some black ink. I then adhered the jar onto the back of the other completed jar. 

To make them into tags, I then punched a small hole in the top right hand corner of each tag and threaded through some Lawn Fawn twine in coordinating colours. 


For my sentiments, I die cut some banners from white cardstock using the Tag Builder 6 set from My Favorite Things and stamped out some coordinating sentiments that fit into the banners. I then tied them onto my tags with some hemp cord, and then tied it into a bow to make them look finished. 

The video is linked down below!



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the tags and video! 

I'll be back later in the week with another video!

- Eloise



No comments:

Post a Comment