Thursday, June 8, 2017

3 Cards 1 Stamp - Seaside Seagulls (Video)

Hi everyone, today I have another video for you all featuring the Seaside Seagulls stamp set from My Favorite Things. Today I have a three cards 1 stamp video, since I had a lot of easy and quick ideas for cards.

Before I started making my cards today I first stamped all my seagulls and clouds from the stamp set, Copic coloured them in and used the coordinating dies to cut them out so they'd be all ready to go.


For my first card I used the Cloud Stencil from My Favorite Things to ink blend some blue waves. I started blending the clouds like you normally would from the top of the panel to the middle. I used three different blue Distress Inks and then once I was finished blending I turned the cardstock panel around and it looks like fun and whimsical waves. I then used two yellow Distress Inks to blend some sun glare at the top of the panel. 

I then used the coordinating dies from the stamp set to cut out three waves so I could insert my seagulls so it looked like they were in the water. Once they were cut and the seagulls were inserted into the waves I adhered them down and white heat embossed the 'Hey, Gullfriend' sentiment onto some black cardstock. 

I adhered my sentiment with some foam tape at the top right hand side of the card and then adhered the panel onto a piece of navy cardstock that I adhered to a base. For a finishing touch I used some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to add some sparkle to the card.


For my second card I stamped out the Whimsical Waves Background Stamp onto some white cardstock and then used some circle dies to create a mask. I then used Distress Oxide inks in some blues to ink blend inside the circle. I added some water splatters and heat set it with a heat tool. 

I adhered my seagulls and clouds with some foam adhesive and then white heat embossed the sentiment 'Wishing You Happiness' onto some blue cardstock. I then adhered it with foam tape to the top right hand side of my card and adhered my panel onto the same blue cardstock that I adhered onto a base.


For my third card I used the Bubble Stencil from Tim Holtz and some Nuvo Mousses to blend over top. I then used the Blueprint 27 Dies from My Favorite Things also to die cut the frame dies and then adhered it and my seagulls onto the ink blended stencilled piece with some foam tape and a little wonky. 

I white heat embossed a sentiment 'You, Go Gull!' onto a blue strip of cardstock and adhered that onto my card also. To finish up I adhered the panel onto a blue cardbase. 

The video is linked down below for more in-depth steps.



Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you all next time!

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment