Friday, July 14, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh July Product Release Blog Hop (Video)



Hi friends, today I'm hopping along in the second day of the Pretty Pink Posh product release blog hop! Yesterday we had the first lot of designers sharing inspiration, now were onto day two of sharing the new release and honestly it's a super amazing release so you won't want to miss checking out all the inspiration! 

-------------------------------------------------------

There are four $25 gift certificates to be given away in this blog hop (two per day). So make sure you leave comments on the blog's comments to be entered and they will then be picked randomly and announced on the Pretty Pink Posh blog. Make sure you leave comments by 11:59PM PST time on the 18th July 2017 to be entered into the giveaway!

Okay, so now onto the hop. The entire list of designers participating for this day are linked below. 

Eloise Blue - You Are Here!

--------------------------------------------------------

So for my card today I used the new Summer Friends stamp set to create an ocean scene along with the Scallop Rectangles Dies and Clear Droplets from Pretty Pink Posh.


To begin my card today I first stamped and coloured my images from Summer Friends with Copic Markers. I made sure I used bright colours to help set the scene for summer. Once they were coloured, I die cut them out using the coordinating dies. While I had my die cutting machine out, I also die cut a Scalloped Rectangle Frame out of white cardstock.

For my background I went to my go to thing to do which is use Distress Inks. I pulled a couple pieces of Tim Holtz Watercolour Paper and first I used Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean for the sky and then used Mustard Seed and Fossilised Amber for the Sand. I then flicked some water onto the sandy piece to give it some more texture and then for the sky background, I took my favourite stencil from Tim Holtz, the Rays stencil and placed it over top of my sky background. I then sprayed a ton of water over top of the stencil. I left it there for a little while and then pressed a cloth over top to mop up the water. When I pulled up the stencil it revealed a bleached look, I really like how it turned out. 

Now all my elements were done I could adhered my card together. I adhered my sky and sand pieces together using tape adhesive and then used foam tape to adhere my frame on. I then also used foam tape to adhere all the kids in a line on my card as well. I used the 'Sending You Sunshine' sentiment from the Summer Friends stamp set and stamped it into the middle of my card with black ink. 

To finish up I added Clear Droplets around my card and adhered my panel to a card base. 

The video is linked down below. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today, the next person on the hop is the fabulous Christy Reuling and don't forget to comment to be entered to win the prizes!

- Eloise


--- SUPPLIES ---

Pretty Pink Posh New Release:




Other Supplies:


77 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Eloise this is SWEET! I am heading out to the beach myself in a few minutes so I'll have to watch your video tonight! I just HAD to check these all out before I left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, so beautiful!! Great release! And I enjoy this bloghop...
    Mariken x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rays coming out from behind them! AND this stamp set is my favorite !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Adorable card and I love the sentiment. Great job!
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable! You've captured summer fun perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know which is cuter, the unicorn inner-tube or
    those pretty heart sunglasses. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet. Love the background:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card.... Love the added dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely adorable! I love your color choice! I love this release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really fun summer card! I love the bright colors and cheerful look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun and colorful! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I love the rainbow unicorn floaty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how bright and summery your card is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. You have to love those heart sunglasses. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Eloise....sensational card! Fabulous color choices; you always inspire me with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card! Beautiful ink-blending and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Love your techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those heart glasses are too cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow...your card is so sweet! It would make anyone smile with its bright colors and them holding hands...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is so sweet! Wonderful job coloring! I also love the strips of red at the top and bottom of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! I love the summer friends set. I feel I definitely "need" that one since I don't have any others like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute fun card!!! Love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how you grouped the images together!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have a very sweet card - just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the bright colors and the extra touch of droplets really give the sense of water. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I used to think pretty pink Posh was only sequins but boy was I wrong they have the cutest stamp sets I am Head Over Heels for this July release! And I love Eloise! She is extremely talented and has a Fresh Approach to everything she makes.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your coloring and your video!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a quick and easy card that looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing Eloise ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really cute card! Love the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute and colorful card--those kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cute card! Love the summer friends.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable card! Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  35. That's cool! Thank you for the video! I liked the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a cute card 😊 💙 thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute and colourful card. They look like best friends out to enjoy a beautiful summer day - pure bliss with wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a cheerful summer card! It is so happy!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great card! I am loving those little kids! They are so cute! Great coloring! Great PPP release! Loving this hop with all of it's talent and inspiration! Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love every little detail.... the PPP frame die you chose, the darling way you colored / arranged the people, and I especially love the way you colored the background!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great use of these little beach kids!

    ReplyDelete
  42. OMG, your creations are too cute!!! I love blog hops because they inspire me to create.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Awesome coloring on your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such cute kids. Good bright colors and design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very cute and colorful summer scene.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Adorable kiddos!! Love the unicorn inner tube!!! I love the rays coming out from behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love your card and this release is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cute card!! So many great stamp sets in this release and this summer friends set has such cute little kids and other images in it as well. The background you created is fabulous and adds a lot to it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. So fun!! I really love your card and those cute beachy kids! What a great way to showcase this new, awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awww!!! Such adorable card!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Cute card. Love the pop of red color.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your card is just adorable - having 4 very young grandchildren, I love these cute little kiddos! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Very cute card...love the sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Lovely summer card!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Adorable shaker card, I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Loving the sunglasses. Might have to get this set just for them.

    ReplyDelete