Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Lawn Fawn Guest Designer - Ahoy Matey Slider Pop Up Box (Video)

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be here today, I got to guest design for Lawn Fawn! Eeee, I am so so so very excited to do this for Lawn Fawn today, they are one of my top favourite companies of all time and doing a video for them is such an honour! 

For my card I used the Ahoy Matey Stamp Set along with the Scalloped Box Card Pop Up Die to create a super fun birthday card and also, I added in a sneaky slider boat in there too, just to amp up the fun a little! I also made a variation where I added a gift card at the back using the Simple Gift Card Slot Dies also.


Here is the card I made for them and the video is linked down below!



Thank you so so much to Kelly and the team at Lawn Fawn for allowing me to guest design for you! It was an honour. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today everyone and I'll see you soon!

PS. I've just finished moving, and will be back to posting videos and whatnot soon. 

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment